Followers

Thursday 23 January 2014

'Hobby Art Jenny' is back on the box

Hi All,
With a little bit of luck. and if Blogger is playing the game, this post has gone live just as 'Hobby Art Jenny' starts her latest show on Create and Craft.
She has 3 fabulous new stamp sets to share with you and I'm sure that she will do some amazing 'Scene it' style cards with them.
I'm never very good with that technique, unless I have something to copy, so I have gone for something more my style. After all what is the point of a DT if we all make everything the same, it's all about showing you lots of the different ways you can use the same stamp set.
Besides which Jenny does 'Scene it's' so well that I will leave it to the expert.
My card uses the Cockerel from the new CS069D Cockadoodledoo stamp set.
When I was a child we used to keep chickens at home, although I don't remember a cockerel strutting its stuff.
I have used background paper from my stash and added some stamped chicken wire, also on the set.
The kraft card was die cut using a Nestie and I added some chicken wire and sponged ink.
I love the tiny worm, I can see him cropping up all over the place.
The sentiment is from one of the other sets that Jenny has on her show. An oldie but a goodie as they say lol.
Hope you enjoy the shows 12pm and 4pm on Create and Craft.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Kim will put the telly on now with my cuppa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx