Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2014

A little Hello and lots of Birthdays


Hi All
It's been a birthday heavy day today with four cards winging their way to various people, including one of  my Sisters.
This card was hand delivered to a little boy who comes into the garage with his Mum.
I have used a small Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image cut out using a Nestie. It has been simply mounted onto background papers from my stash and a die-cut star border.
I also added a little Glossy Accents to the water in the bowl.
My dinner this evening was provided by another of the Birthday card recipients. None of your birthday cream cakes at the BP. My Guys provide a very nice Biryani., definitely better than cake, in my opinion at least.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. lol I do love the image Kim and I'm sure the little boy will be thrilled with his card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just reminded me I have that stamp! Lovely vibrant colours - perfect for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx