Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

A little bit of Black and White

Evening Everyone
I hope that you are safe and dry and looking forward to the weekend.
Unfortunately the bottom of our road is starting to resemble the flood of 2000 (see previous blog post for a link to a picture), which is a rather scary prospect for the businesses along the Godstone Road, including the one where my Sin-in-law works.
I'm working on the principle that I will be able to get to class at Davina's tomorrow, but the reality is that we will just have to wait and see.
Any hoo there is still time to enter my Black and White challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
There have been some fabulous entries so far, and now all I have to do is pick the winners.
That is the bit I hate, how to choose? Love the visiting and seeing what everyone has come up with, gained new friends, got lots of ideas, now if I can just narrow it down!!
Here's a quick card to hopefully give you a little more inspiration.
The floral panel is actually part of a Rollagraph design which I have stamped and embossed onto white card and then mounted simply onto black cardstock with an added stamped sentiment.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. not seen a rollagraph with such fab images before Kim, good luck picking a winner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx