Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

A Black and White challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more

Hi Guys,
It's my turn to host the challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more and I am looking for your creations using Black and White only.
That means that they are the only colours that are allowed (apart from flesh colours for skin and normal hair colours) so no other colours should be visible.
I must confess that my theme choice was guided by one of the samples that I had to make for the latest Woodware Spring 2014 catalogue, although it also happens to be one of my favourite colour combos, so elegant and classy.
 My card uses JGS323 Leaf TrioJGS342 Leaf Quartet and the greeting from JGS334 Daisy Panel.
I stamped and embossed the images onto white card stock using Black Versafine and clear embossing powder. I added a little bit of shadow with some dye based ink.
The two extra leaves have been dry embossed using a large ball tool and then attached using silicon.
The background papers are all available through WOODWARE, who are also one of our lovely sponsors this time, along with DI'S DIGISTAMPS
The Woodware Girls will be joining the rest of the Team this week so don't forget to stop by and show them all some love. They have some truly fabulous samples to inspire you.
I shall look forward to visiting you all.
Happy Crafting, and have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, so happy to b back on the team and working with you again, loved your choice one of my favorite combo's. What a stunning card I love those stamps very dynamic but also very elegant and classy.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kim really love the leaves and hope to get to play this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Kim!!! I hope to play along with this one--I think that black and white are so elegant! Fabulous creation, just beautiful! And a HUGE thank you for the amazing Christmas card! HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kim, thanks for a great challenge, all the teams cards are fab. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those leaves are fabulous Kim. A beautiful card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this card Kim and those stamps are lush! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx