Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Tracking Santa

Evening Everyone,
Are you all sorted for tomorrow? No me neither!!
I am finally admitting defeat on the Christmas card front, I think that I am going to adopt a good friends ploy - The Post Office ate my cards lol.
So if you usually receive a card from me and it doesn't appear, please don't think less of me, just wait until next year.
Here are a few more cards using one of Jane Gill's fabulous stamps designed especially to be used with Card Candi.









Once again most of them use background papers from my stash and an assortment of Card Candi.
I am just off to catch up with the latest siteing of Santa - the Grandchildren and I have been checking Norad on and off all evening as we check Santas progress around the World.
I promised them that I would try and see what time he comes to England. Oh the things we do to keep the little, and big, kids happy.
I hope that you all have a fabulous day tomorrow. I will be at work at 6am as usual, but then it's off to the Pub in the evening for a lock in and some family funtime.
Oh look Santa has just been spotted over Paris, France so I had better keep my eyes open, he should be over us very soon lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love all the cards, it's amazing how a change of colour can make them look so different and of course you are so clever with colour. I recognise many of the background papers which are sitting somewhere in a box forgotten, lol!. Merry Christmas, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx