Followers

Friday 20 December 2013

Rock a Bye Baby

Evening Everyone,
How are you?
Part of me is very pleased that it is the weekend again, and the other part of me is horrified at how little I have done with Christmas quite literally round the corner.
One reason for the hiccough in my card writing was this card made after a last minute request from a friend.
The pre-coloured image is from one of the new Lili of the Valley pads, cut out and mounted using circular Nesties. I added some Glitter Glue and Glossy Accents to the image.
The background papers are also from Lili of the Valley cut out using my latest Go Create dies.
The ribbon and lace are from my stash, and the sentiment is also a die cut which has been heat embossed using Versamark and clear embossing powder.
There were buttons drawn on to the background paper, so I added some real ones.
Have a good and crafty weekend.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful baby card! The image is a sweetie and the papers look like a soft baby quilt!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim
    I love this little card it is so cute.
    I hope you have a great Christmas,
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite Go Kreate shapes. Such a cute image, and a great design. Love that you have gone down the shabby chic, grungey route, as it makes such a change from the twee pastel creations we normally see for new babies.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx