Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Happy Birthday Boss.

Evening Everyone,
You would think that I would have learnt to schedule posts by now wouldn't you, but somehow I never seem to manage it and then time just runs away from me.
I have been out for our works Christmas party tonight, and as always it went on a lot longer than expected, which is why I should have written this earlier lol.
By coincidence it is the birthday of our manager Sega who also organized the party, and this is the card that I made for him.
The Penny Black branches have been stamped and embossed onto a piece of background paper using Sticky Embossing powder before Gold Leaf and Mica Powders were added.
I finished the card with a little dotty ribbon and a sentiment, and layered it onto background papers from my stash.
We were treated to fabulous Indian food this evening, and then Sega's daughters entertained us with some traditional singing. Their voices were amazing, and totally without instrumental backing.
I suspect that there will be quite a few serious hangovers tomorrow. I'm glad to say that I will not be one of them. Just as well given that I am at work at 6am. Better get to bed.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx