Followers

Saturday 14 December 2013

Chocolate Cake and Carols

Evening,
I hope that you have had a good day.
I have been frantically writing Christmas cards and trying to help Saskia with her cards for her school friends.
We had a lovely time yesterday when I took all of the Grandchildren to the Pub for a meal and some carol singing.
Andy had organised a choir to come to the Pub, so we went along to support them.
Needless to say we had a fabulous meal. Roast dinner is always a big hit with the kids, and then pudding to finish things off.
Saskia chose Chocolate Cake which of course only came as an adult sized potion.
'She'll never eat that' we were all heard to cry.
Well she had a damn good try, and was totally stuffed at the end of it. I didn't get much of a share I have to say. Probably just as well with all of the eating that I've been doing lately. Thank goodness Christmas only comes once a year.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx