Followers

Sunday 8 December 2013

A Woodware Leaf

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a nicely productive weekend. I certainly have.
I have spent my time tidying my desk, and finishing off a pile of cards that seem to have been staring at me for ages. They only needed the inserts but somehow that always seems so boring compared to actually making the card that it always gets left. Then you end up with a huge pile of them like now.
Of course now there is the really boring bit actually writing the wretched things, thank goodness Christmas only comes round once a year lol.
I thought that you might be getting a bit fed up with Christmas cards, so I chose one that I made for the Spring Woodware catalogue.
Of course if I don't start sharing a few more of my Christmas cards I won't get through them all, so I might just have to bore you with some of them tomorrow.
The background to this card was made using the Stylus tool which is a bit like a mini Magic stamp on a handle. It makes the most fabulous repetitive backgrounds, and is an old favourite of mine.
I have to be at work at 5am tomorrow, so I had better try and get to sleep, although at the moment I still feel wide awake. I knew I shouldn't have had that last cup of coffee!!
Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx