Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Sketch for the Friday Mashup, if I'm not too late!

Evening Everyone
I decided that it has been far too long since I made a card to fit a challenge, so today I made one using the sketch at The Friday Mashup.
Of course now I am in danger of missing the deadline for the challenge, so this will be very quick.
 Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the above "Sketch."
  2. Create a project using "Window/Transparency Sheets. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "using the Sketch & Window Sheets."
I decided to go with just the sketch, I hope that my leaves will pass as substitutes for the flags lol.
Typically my photo programme has frozen so I will have to edit the pictures just as soon as I can.
Happy Crafting and hags to All
Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Apologies for not visiting for a while, the days seem to be evaporating!

    What a lovely card, the blue leaves are so pretty, and the sentiment makes me smile!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great take on the sketch and the leaves are perfect as banners, Kim. I love the colors you chose and the verse stamped on the branches- a soft but dramatic beauty. thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it meets the deadline or not it's still a beautiful card, I wouldn't have thought to use the leaves like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great to think outside the box with it comes to sketches. I used butterflies for my "flags" Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I think the leaves are a great substitution for the flags! Very clever. Love the colour combination you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx