Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

A Magenta Vase of Flowers

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good day.
There seem to be so many birthday cards to write in amongst the Christmas cards, no wonder it is taking me such a long time,
Here is one that I sent out earlier this month.
The main image is part of an old Magenta stamp.
I mounted it onto some background papers from my stash as well as dotty ribbon and a ribbon slider.
I had hoped to get all of my card writing finished today, but have spent a very enjoyable day at my Mums along with other close family. It was lovely to reinstate an old Christmas tradition now that she once more has a house of her own.
So you can guess how I will be spending my Sunday, chained to my desk pen in hand. Oh the joys of writers cramp lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx