Followers

Sunday 22 December 2013

A few more Christmas pictures

Evening Everyone
Well I would like to say that I have finally finished all of my cards, but despite being chained to the desk all day there are still quite a few left to write.
I know that they will be late arriving anyway but I have sensibly written all of the ones that need to be posted, if you can call it that when you leave it so close to the big day.
Here are another batch of the Quick and Easy Christmas cards that I made.
Where would I be without my Lili of the Valley toppers, great when you need a large batch of cards in a hurry. They may be fairly quick to make but I think they still look classy.


 

I will have to get them all finished tomorrow, if I can or there will be a load more that will have to be posted instead of hand delivered.
Tomorrow I will also be starting a series of sneak peeks from the new Woodware catalogue that is due in the shops in January, so don't forget to check in if you get the chance.
Off to find a big enough carrier bag, and a bank loan for the postage lol.
hugs Kimx 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love LOTV, especially when they did all the colouring too! Although personally I would rather do the colouring and let someone else make the card!

    Fabulous design, and it looks so different with the different images and background papers.

    Am looking forward to seeing these sneaky peeks.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. The backgrounds are good too and have given me ideas for using up loads of printed papers that I never seem to use. Festive wishes, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx