Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

Staying at the Hilton no less



Evening Everyone,
Well here I am in Birmingham, in the Hilton Hotel no less after a bit of a trek from Peterboro.
Birmingham New Street station has obviously never heard of lifts or even escalators that go both ways to and from a platform, and there was absolutely no one around to ask.
I carried my suitcase (not a small one you understand) up and down 5 flights of stairs before I finally managed to find a train to Birmingham International that hadn‘t already left the station.. And then of course there was what seems like a 3 mile hike to the right Hall at the NEC once you get off the train. Still at least I didn’t have to go out in the rain.
I managed to meet up with the Girls from SirStampalot Crafty Lou, Chris, Mandy and Louise who had come to the show for the day. We had a fab time looking round and shopping for England of course.
And now I have just finished a very nice dinner in the restaurant and am sitting in the lobby trying to blog.
I’m sure that I will earn my supper tomorrow if it is anything like as busy on the stand as it was today.
Better get an early night and rest my poor feet.
hugs Kimx



1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Wish I was there...rst up and let us know how tomorrow went!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx