Followers

Tuesday 19 November 2013

It's a Boy

Evening Everyone,
This card was made using one of my numerous Lili of the Valley die cuts.
I do like to make circular cards, they are always that little bit different.
I followed the circular theme by stamping onto the white background card with pale blue ink and some assorted Hero Arts circle stamps.
The duck and Congratulations are from my button stash and I added some shrivelled ribbon and gems.
I know of several more babies due at the moment so I will have to add a couple more cards to my stash, but not tonight that's for sure.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I just love everything you do Kim and this is no different.
    So sweet.
    Big Crafty Hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx