Followers

Thursday 7 November 2013

It is never a mistake!!

Evening Everyone,
Another fabulous evening class at SirStampalot with a great bunch of ladies. There is definitely no better way to finish a holiday.
I'm off to the NEC tomorrow so I have been busy packing away all of my crafty stash.
My card tonight would certainly do my friend Julie Hickey proud. She taught me a long time ago that there is never a mistake in crafting, it is always an opportunity, and this is definitely one of those.
As crafters we never like to waste anything do we and so when my fabulous new Hero Arts background stamp missed the middle on both sides of the card stock I was loathe to throw it away so I got creative.
A stamped and embossed sentiment cut out using a Nestie covered up the bad stamping in the middle of the panel,
and some strategically places leaves and a bow covered up the corner.
The stamped image has been dusted with Pearlex powders and I added some Faux Stitching and some Hobby House Pearl brads.
I will have to redo the photos tomorrow I think as the images look rather grey here. I shall put that on my to do list while I am tiding up tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx