Followers

Friday 1 November 2013

Holiday Time starts now

Hi All
Well my holiday has really started. I am finally back here in Peterboro after a dreadful journey.
My lovely daughter Becki drove me up here so that I could bring all my crafty 'stuff' with me, but having spent four hours on the road getting here she has text to say that the traffic is just as bad going home.
In fact it seems that we got here just in time as she has driven past a 10 mile tailback on the M11 after an accident just outside Peterboro.
I hope that Barbara has a better journey than us or she might be late for her TV appearance tomorrow.
Off to bed now, travelling is soooooo tiring.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx