Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Crimson and Ivy

Here is another of the cards that I made for one of the Gallery pages in a recent Woodware catalogue.
As the name suggests there is more than one card featured on the page but they all have a similar colour scheme which is why you may be forgiven for thinking that I have posted the same card as yesterday.
Once again the central stamped and embossed panel has been coloured using my favourite colours of Brilliance ink pads - Pearlescent Crimson and Ivy.
I love this background paper as well, it compliments the colours perfectly.
I'm going back to my desk, I'm in full creative flow at the moment, so I don't want to stop.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx