Followers

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Catalogue samples

Evening Everyone,
Yeah, the doors shut today, so it hasn't been quite as cold at work.
I'm kind of hoping that the card I'm sharing tonight has not been blogged by me before. I don't think it has but to be honest I'm too tired to look any further back than I have so far.
Once again it was made for the Woodware catalogue, and used up some of the left over bits from one of the other cards that I made. Waste not, want not as they say.
As I said before Gallery pages have to be cards of similar colours so this has used Brilliance ink pads again.
I'm sorry if you are getting a bit fed up with catalogue cards, but there were rather a lot of them to share lol.
I left four boxes of cards at SirStampalot on my recent visit. I take them with me so that they get the chance to photograph them for their gallery.
Unfortunately we were so busy that I had to leave them behind to be sent on to me later which is why I have been limited to cards that I already have pictures of. (All my card making recently is not for sharing, at least not for the moment)
I should get them back soon, or at least I hope so or my Christmas cards will be very late again this year.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx