Followers

Thursday 21 November 2013

Black and White with a hint of Brilliance

Evening,
My card tonight was made for Woodware using one of the fabulous stamps designed by Jane Gill.
I have such a great time making samples  for the catalogues, although it is a bit scary having to stick to such a tight timescale.
The panel on this card was stamped and embossed onto watercolour card and then painted using Pearlescent Ivy and Pearlescent Crimson Brilliance ink.
I cut out two of the leaves using a craft knife and put some dark green card behind the openings before layering the panel onto some background paper.
I hope it is a little bit warmer tomorrow, although I'm not holding out too much hope. I have been freezing cold at work all week. Thank goodness it is nearly the weekend and I can hibernate for a couple of days.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx