Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

Ghosting or Resist

Hi All
I hope that you are having a great weekend. I must admit that I am thoroughly enjoying the rain that is currently falling. I know you will all hate me for it, but it is late and you can't do anything much outside in the dark so I am making the most of the fact that it is slightly cooler.
As predicted we had a fabulous class today at Davina's, with a couple of new faces as well which was wonderful.
It was extremely hot so we had several fans going and a cloth rigged up over the conservatory doors to try and cut down on some of the direct sunshine.
This is the tag that I made to add to my Technique book.
I give them printed instructions on the technique we are covering to add to the back of the tag, but for you guys there is always a great tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers.
I have more DT stuff to work on tomorrow so maybe now it is a little cooler I will get a better nights sleep.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous... nothing I like better than some layered hedgerow plants!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx