Followers

Saturday 6 July 2013

A Clean and Simple Birdhouse

Evening Everyone,
Did you get your monthly fix of creative inspiration this morning?
Were you watching Barbara 'In the Classroom'?
I love to see what she comes up with every month, it's always so different from the things that I make with her stamps. But then I suppose that is why you have a Design Team isn't it, to show you that there are so many different things that you can do with the same set of ingredients.
Any way I thought that I would share another card with you that uses the Birdhouse stamp, as featured in the show today, but one that didn't get sent to Barbara.
This is particularly CAS for me, just stamped and heat embossed onto white card stock.
I added some hand drawn lines and dots with a fine black Micron pen.
I ran the stamped panel through my Cuttlebug using an Embossing folder to add a little texture and then mounted it onto co-ordinating card stock for the fine green border before mounting it onto a white card.
I'm looking forward to another dose of creativity tomorrow when Barbara is back at 9-11am and then again at 2-3pm.
I'll see you there.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely - with an image that good, you can afford to let it shine like this!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim, love the simplicity and the green, so pretty :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birdhouse and the lovely embossedbackground :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx