Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Just a little thought from Woodware

Evening Everyone
What a shame I can't take my own advice and blog early in the afternoon, before playtime. That way I wouldn't be struggling to stay awake whilst writing the post lol.
This is another sneak peek of one of the cards that I made for the new Woodware catalogue.
I am hoping that my hard copy should drop onto the door mat any time soon.
This card was made using a combination of masking and sponging as well as a little dry embossing along the edges of the panel.
It is not often that I work directly onto the card but this is the result of one such occasion.
Hope you like it.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kim the blues are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty, all the sponging, masking and embossing really worked! Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome Kim! I used to dread working direct on card - am still a bit nervous about it and never get it right first time! (as the waste bin will testify!) This is lovely - love how you have sponged the background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx