Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

A card for a Great Auntie

Evening Everyone.
What's it like in your neck of the woods?
I thought that we had escaped the 'white stuff' this morning when I peeped through the curtains but unfortunately the weather men got it right this time.
The kids all got sent home from school early, so they thought that it was brilliant, and we are now surrounded by heaps of soggy clothes after they just had to go out in it to play.
Oh to be young, I just wanted to curl up under a blanket with a nice hot cup of coffee lol.
So here is a card with a much warmer feel to it. Let's hope that it puts you in mind of warmer days to come.
As I told you I have made several 'Baby' cards lately, one of which went to my Sister-in-laws Nephew.
I thought it would be nice to send her a card, as a new Great Auntie.

I used another of my Lili of the Valley pre-coloured images cut out using a Circular Grand Nestie.
I had made it to enter into the challenge over at Sketch Saturday, but once again I am too late to enter. Never mind there will be a new challenge starting there tomorrow.
 The background papers are from my stash and I added some tiny crystals to the flower centers.
 The greeting is from Lili of the Valley.
I also added a little sparkle and glossy accents to the image.
No work till Monday for me now so I think I shall stay in the warm and play with my Crafting Toys.
Stay safe and warm and have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kim, love the colours and the little gems you've added to the flower centres.

    It's definitely 'stay in the craft room' weather today.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightfully charming card this is! Very girly girly! Wonderful colouring and I just love those tiny pearls on the flowers, too. Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the colours you have chosen.

    No snow here - thankfully!

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx