Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

I Won with Clarity

Evening Everyone
WOW, what can I say, I won the challenge over at The Stampman.
The challenge was Use Red, and I guess I did use quite a bit lol.
How very appropriate that I should win a prize with a card I made using Clarity stamps given that the lovely Barbara will be on the TV this Sunday.
I'm not sure that this set will be on but you never know you may get to see it.
Thanks again to The Stampman for picking me, I feel very honoured.
hugs Kimx

8 comments:

  1. Well done Kim this is a fabulous card and thoroughly deserved. Love that image and your fantastic layout.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful Kim I am a big fan of yours and really love your work, I miss seeing you in the magazinesKeep up the good work Love Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Kim, I have been a big fan of your for quite a few years I have your teabag folding book. Would love to see you back in Magazines you are sorely missed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card . Well done Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really into red so love this card, well done Kim What did you win, lots of goodies?? Love Cherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kim!! A well deserved win - the card is beautiful!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card and well done on winning a prize. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kim, I am not surprised you won the challenge! Well done you! Sadly I missed both of the Clarity shows today, which I was very disappointed about but I suppose I saved some pennies!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx