Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Wow what a special day.

Evening Everyone
We have had a wonderful if hectic day here with a house full of people, and NO rain so the BBQ went ahead as planned.
This is a picture of my Granddaughter Megan, the Birthday Girl, with the card that I made her (see previous post) She loved the card, although I'm not sure that it could quite compete with the double mention on National TV. Thank you sooo much Barbara you certainly made a young ladies day.
This is the card that I made for Tyler who also shares Megan's birthday. I told you it was a special day. 
This has been made using a Woodware clear stamps set called  Jungle Pals. I have coloured the image using dye based inks.
I decoupaged the lion's head and added some stamped leaves to the gingham background paper panel.
This is the Birthday boy being held by my Grandson Reece, Megan's younger brother.
Must get to bed now as I have to go to work tomorrow. It may be a Bank Holiday but the garage where I work will still be open.
Catch up with you again tomorrow.
By the way, I think that all my cards got shown this time on Barbara's shows so all that hard work was worth it. Hope you liked them, I will try and get them on the blog in the next few days.
Nite nite.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx