Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Wishful thinking

Evening
 Another cute easel card tonight for a very special lady - my eldest daughter Jenni. With four children of her own and a career as a childminder I think the sentiment was very appropriate lol.
 I think there are probably days we would all rather have spent soaking in the tub. The girly in the bath was actually stamped, coloured and decoupaged by my other daughter Becki, so it was very much a joint effort.
I added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles and a few crystals. This is another lovely Whipper Snapper stamp that has finally been inked. One day I might get to use all my stamps.......if I live to be 103 that is. Will I still buy more, you bet I will :)
Of course no good easel card is complete without a nice border punch, some ribbon and flowers. Unfortunately Jenni had a parents evening to attend tonight so I guess she will have to be like the Queen and celebrate again at the weekend. I wonder what she will choose for her dinner. I hear it on the grapevine that she has her eye on a huge stuffed crust pizza, blow the diet for one night I say, she deserves it, and then maybe a couple of hours soaking in the tub. I don't think our hot water is up to much more than that.
Nite nite.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. The photos don't do this card justice Kim. Between you and Becki, you have created a masterpiece. I hope Jenni was thrilled with it. It's stunning. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx