Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Wired Heart

Evening,
Sorry another late post but I really have been a busy girl, and I don't seem to get a look in on the computer either till everyone has gone to bed lol.
I've had some lovely comments from people who have seen my cards on the TV so it seems appropriate to share one of them with you this evening.
This was made with the Clarity Wired Heart and has been stamped into several layers of UTEE. I have also used it in the background, stamped and embossed gold on gold.
Better stop now, another early start in the morning.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim
    Just loved the cards on Barbara's show on sunday. This one is fab! Had to rush to order this set along with the Happy Birthday set, which had gone very limited, without my husband seeing what I was up to!

    Hope to see more of your clarity samples on here soon.

    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx