Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

Just dropping in...............

Evening,
Here's another cute kids card.
This time it has been made using one of my many clear stamp sets from Penny Black.
It was ordered by my friend Kevin for his Grandson who will be having a very noisy birthday party on Sunday.
I expect that there will be plenty of balloons, but I'm not sure about low flying hedgehogs lol.
I do like the clear sets, they are such good value for money and so much better now the images are that much bigger.
I have stamped and embossed the images and then coloured them with my distress inks. The name plaque has been made from cream shrink plastic - just perfect to finish it off.
I will try and post some more of the cards that I made for Barbara tomorrow, but for now I must get back to my class prep for Saturday. Two full classes at Lavender Lane - Spring Florals and Acetate and Inks so there will be plenty more things to share.
Love and hugs to All
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx