Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Evening,
I don't usually make Valentine's cards, but this year several of the boys at work asked me to make cards for them. This card had to be sent out to Canada, so they really are getting around a bit lol.
This has been made using a wonderful Whipper Snapper stamp called 'Love Bear' (LY855). I got it quite some time ago and haven't used it very much but thought that it was particularly suitable for Valentines Day.
I stamped the image onto several scraps of paper from my stash to add colour to the letters and then mounted the whole thing onto a piece of red card that I embossed using one of my many Cuttlebug folders - another good one to suit the occasion.
The greeting is from a Paula Pascual set All Year Round which I got from Sir Stampalot. Of course there had to be some flowers and gems and a nice heart border punch to finish it all off.
I haven't entered a challenge for ages so its about time all that changed. I hope that there are enough hearts on it for the challenge over at the The Stampman.
Hope you have all had a wonderful day with your special someone.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim

    This is so adorable! I bet it was really well received. Such a cute image and the colouring is fabulous.

    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx