Followers

Thursday 10 February 2011

For a special person

Evening
Talk about leave it till the last minute.
Yesterday my boss asked me if I could make him a card for his daughter's 7th birthday. No problem, when's it for I ask?  Friday came the reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 So this is what I did with yesterday evening after my class at Davina's was cancelled, which was probably quite fortuitous.
Cards always look that little bit more special when they are made as an easel don't you think. And this Magnolia Princess was just perfect. I love her.
Of course a card for a small person is never complete unless it has their name on so my shrink plastic got an airing again.
Sorry this is a little rushed, I will try a little better tomorrow.
Have a good evening.
With love and hugs to you all
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kim! This is gorgeous! I bet the little girl loved it!

    Isn't just great when people ask you for something at such short notice?!

    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Rithika! Super card Kim. Is that a peel off number 7? Don't tell Sharon! I must do a flower and box class with you some time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx