Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Fairies or Other Mythical Creatures at CCM

Afternoon Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers today where our host Jackie is looking for Fairies or other Mythical Creatures.
My time has been extremely limit of late so I decided to look back through my not so inconsiderable stash of cards and photos of projects already sent out.
 This was actually made a couple of years ago using a lovely topper from LOTV.
 As I had several images all the same I decided to do a little decoupage.
The main card was die cut using a favourite Go Create die which I then stamped and white embossed with large Chocolate Baroque butterflies before sponging with Distress Inks.
I hope that you will find the time to join in with our challenge. Anything will do so long as it contains a fairy or other mythical creature.
Don't forget to pop along and see what the rest of my wonderful Teamies have come up with to inspire you HERE.
Have a fabulous week.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. I always love your cards but this is just perfection. She is so gorgeous. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fairy Kim. Love colours and the pretty frame. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came here looking for your stunning 'explosion card' to say how much I loved it! LOL.

    Anyhow now I am here I wanted to say I am sorry I don't get by anywhere near as often as I should, but wanted to thank you for all your hard work for the team.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx