Followers

Saturday 13 May 2017

Thank You Paula

Evening Everyone,
I do like to catch the occasional programme on the craft channels, especially when the experts are friends that you have known for years.
Paula Pascual who currently works with Tonic, and I used to work together years ago at the Craft Barn along with Julie Hickey and several other lovely ladies who are not on the TV.
Her crafty enthusiasm is always infectious and she has just cost me and my friend Sue quite a bit whilst we have added to our craft stash!!
I have had a Misti for a long time (courtesy of another crafty enthusiast Stampin Caz) but I haven't used it to it's full potential due to not enough playtime.
And then I saw Paula demonstrating the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform on Hochanda. It's a very similar product, and suddenly my Misti became something that I use all the time.
I did however prefer several aspects of the Stamping Platform, so along with my friend Sue, an order was placed. Thanks again Paula it was money very well spent.
 We have just spent a wonderful afternoon at Davina's playing with Altenew stamps and dies.
These multi step stamp sets work brilliantly with both the Misti and Stamping Platform, and I think we may have converted at least one other member of the group to their benefits.
No I'm not on commission lol.
I do love these stamp sets, as you may be able to tell, and I think the above sentiment is one of my all time favourites. I have used it on more than one occasion recently. In fact it stays on my desk all the time ready for its next usage.
I have used a host of different ink pads for these cards, so I couldn't begin to tell you which ones.
A couple of the sets I own also have matching die sets which really does make them so much quicker to cut out.
 It is easy to create a more dimensional card with the die cut flowers and leaves.
This time I added a die cut sentiment to finish the whole thing off.
These cards are all ones that I made a while ago, but I have several more bits and pieces from today's class that need finishing off so I am sure that I will have more to share soon.
I hope that you have all had a fabulous day. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
Happy crafting and hugs.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx