Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Thank You, Thank You

Evening Everyone,
Are you cold enough? It's b....y freezing here today, bitter cold.
Hopefully at this time of year you are in need of several Thank You cards to send after all of those fabulous Christmas gifts.
Having only just finished Emma's birthday thank you's I hope that we can manage to be a little more speedy with her Christmas ones.
Mum is still working on her ideas for them, so here in the meantime are a few that I made a while ago using a fantastic old Magenta cling stamp set.
 They are only tiny cards,
 made using up some scraps of background created with Brushos.
The stamp set is made up of several rectangular and square stamps 
 which all tessellate perfectly.
I cut around the stamped images and mounted them onto small plain white cards.
I can't remember who made the sentiment, but as you can see even without it it makes a lovely card for any occasion.
Time for my nice warm bed I think.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx