Followers

Thursday 29 October 2015

A Sketch at Woodware

Morning All
Well here is my take on this weeks sketch over at Woodware, after my initial little senior moment.
For those of you not in the know I made a card for todays post using next months sketch!!!
As luck would have it I had created this little stamped panel the night before in an effort to use up a piece of background paper that I had made while cleaning up one of my small acrylic blocks.
I told you I'm very sad, and on a mission to use up all my left over bits and pieces. I had better live till I'm 106 to be in with a chance of ever fulfilling this lol.
I had used the block as a paint palette (I tapped the kaleidacolour inkpad onto it and then picked up the ink with a waterbrush), but there is always too much ink left to just wipe away.
So I spritzed it with water and stamped the block onto a piece of plain white card stock.
Do this several times to create a piece of background paper before stamping and embossing on to it using an Artemeo stamp set.
The background papers are from my Woodware stash and matched the panel perfectly.
I stamped and embossed on to them using a combination of dye based inks, versamark and clear embossing powder and gold metallic ink.
The sentiment is from one of Jane Gill's peel-offs, and the butterflies and border are from a sheet of Magenta
peel-offs from my stash.
I do love working from a sketch, which is just as well after my little glitch. At least I didn't have to think too hard which is probably just as well.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx