Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Going Round in Circles

Hello there,
They do say better late than never, so I an hoping that you will agree, since this is the card that I should have blogged last Monday for the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
There is still time to play along with our theme of 'Going Round in Circles'.
For my card I used my fabulous Circular Grand Nesties, definitely my favourites and so useful.
The floral image, by Woodware, has been stamped and heat embossed onto white card stock and then painted with Watercolour Pearlex.
I then dry embossed the image using a dotty embossing folder, one of several that I appear to own, before cutting it out with another circular nestie.
I added a verse, also from Woodware, and a few pearls.
I hope that you find the time to enter our challenge, and I would also like to thank you for sticking with me.
I think for the moment I will continue with my old laptop until I have a little more time to play with the new one. I'm not sure that I could cope with the new technology at the moment, I'll stick with being a dinosaur lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx