Followers

Saturday 3 May 2014

What a busy May Day

Good Morning,
And what a beautiful one it is here in Whyteleafe.
No class today, although I have loads of commissions and DT work, so I thought that I would get all the computer stuff out of the way early so that I can get on and play, I mean work :O)
May 1st was a very busy day for cards in our house as it is also the birthday of Megan's young cousin Tyler and Gill an old friend of mine.
Tyler's card was made using a Lili of the Valley topper and some background papers from my stash.
Gill's card uses a peel-off and its waste as well as some background paper made using the stylus tool and inks.
Thankfully the rest of May is a little more spaced out on the card front.
I have been a very good girl though and they are all lined up in a box ready to send, with only a couple that need making from scratch. Knowing me though they will still be late getting to the post box.
Well it wouldn't be a Kim card if it was on time now would it lol.
Off to do some commenting now. I'm host over at Crafty Cardmakers and More this time so I need to keep on top of all of the entries so that I am ready with my winners.
Have a fabulous day, and enjoy the sunshine.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx