Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2013

What's on my table.............

Evening Everyone,
Well that is finally one job crossed off my 'To Do' list. Do not let me buy any more 12 x 12 background paper or card!!!
Seriously, I could start my own shop.
I don't know about 'Whats on My Workdesk Wednesday', what's on my table, sofas, chairs, kitchen side.......Who knew that you could accumulate so much stuff in the course of a Crafting lifetime.
As you can see it is now safely boxed up and ready to use, so at least it should be a little easier to find pink papers to make my Granddaughter's birthday card, although my next job is to tidy up my desk so that I might finally be able to get some play time in.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. So neat ! It must have cost a fortune for the storage boxes...

    All my 12 x 12 papers are in one big box, and to be honest I have no idea what I have. Sometimes, when I look at my stash and think how much it has all cost me (albeit over some time) I need to go and have a lie down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx