Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

The size of a small bird

Evening Everyone,
Are you glad that it's Friday?
I certainly am. We seem to have been really busy this week, so I seem to have spent all of my time on the till.
We did have a bit of a lull this morning, which was just as well because we had the most enormous moth fluttering around and if it had come near me I would have been off, customers or not.
Seriously this thing was the size of a small bird, I kid you not, and anyone that knows me knows that I do not like moths at all. I know it's irrational but they terrify me.
 Fortunately one of the boys came to my rescue and managed to get rid of it.
 My card tonight is another that I made using an Imagination Decoupage stamp,
 The small bird, holly leaves and greeting are all part of the set.
The frame has been created by cutting around the central image of the donkey.
I painted the images with Distress Inks, used background paper from my stash, and added some Faux Stitching.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx