Followers

Saturday 20 July 2013

The End of the Road

Evening Everyone
Well that is the end of my little jaunt to SirStampalot, and so much for my suitcase being lighter coming home than it was going up there!!
I arrived with a suitcase full of cards for Nick to photograph at a later date, and the intention of an empty suitcase on the return journey.
What can I say, they had a 40% discount on Wood Mounted stamps, and I'm a sucker for a bargain, so that plan went out the window pretty fast lol.
At least it was a little cooler today which meant that the journey home was quite pleasant, I still didn't need my cardigan even at 8.30 in the evening.
 This is a card that I popped in the post just before I left home.
I have used a Rollagraph on the background and a punched strip using a Martha Stewart punch.
Must get to bed now as I have rather a lot of tidying up to do tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had another lovely trip there

    Hope you are well
    Love
    Cazx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx