Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Teacher Gifts

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that my few days at SirStampalot are nearly at an end.
I have been working upstairs in their unit for much of my visit, and I have to say that it is like a sauna bath. How they cope on a daily basis I do not know.
I hope that I have managed to help them get a few things done, but for the moment I am going to keep it all  under wraps, so you will have to put up with something that I made before I left home.
One of the last projects that I managed to finish before the fire, and a trip to Peterboro intervened, were these Corner Bookmarks for the Grandkids to give to their teachers and classroom assistants.
They were all made following a tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers and use up background papers from my stash as well as some of the very small Lili of the Valley die cuts that I seem to have so many of.
I matched my papers and ribbon to the images and then used my Nesties to matte and layer them.
With Saskia, Ciaran and Reece all in separate classes this year, and each of them having a classroom assistant or helper I hope that 8 will be enough.
More to the point I hope they remembered to give them out since I wasn't there to remind them.
I expect that I will probably find them in a little pile on the dining table when I get home tomorrow, but I am quite prepared to be proved wrong lol.
Another early start tomorrow so I had better get some sleep. I am always their alarm call when I come to stay, so they probably can't wait to get rid of me and get back to a bit of a lie in!!!
Hugs to All
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx