Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Congratulations, It's a Boy

Evening Everyone,
Another fantastically hot one, I hope that you have been able to keep in the shade.
My friend took me to visit my Mum and even driving in her little car with the top down it was still incredibly hot.
I'm certainly very glad that I wasn't the Duchess of Cambridge, although I'm sure that her room was nicely air conditioned lol.
So here is a card that I made before my trip to Peterboro (I'm still paper sorting!!!!) which by happy accident was made to Welcome the birth of a new Baby Boy.
 I have used one of my favourite Lili of the Valley die cuts and background papers from my stash.
I also added some lace, pearls and tiny heart shaped buttons.
I'm hoping that I should get my paper sorting finished tomorrow as I have gained some unexpected help.
My daughter needed a change of scenery from cleaning fire damage so she has come to stay for a couple of days and bless her heart she has offered to sort the papers for me while I am at work.
Well it would be rude to refuse the help don't you think :O)
Night night, and many congratulations to William and Kate.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx