Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2011

London in Monochrome

Hi
I'm having trouble getting creatively motivated tonight, so I thought that I would share one of the cards that I made for Barbara instead before I go to bed.
This card was very appropriate given all the goings on in London on Friday with the Royal Wedding.
I decided that I would stick with Black and white, a definite favourite of mine. I created the background for the London Framer by stamping each of the small images from the Remountable London set randomly on to a piece of white card using second and third generation ink.
'London' was stamped and embossed on to white card and a mortise mask was made for the O. The small scene was then created within the O and the entire thing cut out using a hexagonal nestie. Hope you like it.
Nite, nite
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kim, this is very striking, I love it
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    I agree with Fleur, this is absolutely brilliant! Looks so fab in the black and white.

    Take care
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this card Kim. Shame these stamps were not available whilst I was working within the Houses of Parliament. I'd have loved the Big Ben one. Really great. Gilly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx