Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Just for you Mum

Hi All
No I haven't been missing because I won the lottery, although to be honest I haven't even checked my number yet, I have been swamped under a mountain of cards I've been making  for Barbara's TV show next weekend and my Granddaughter had the laptop to do her homework.
So I thought that I would steal it back briefly to share the card that I sent my Mum. I always send her a card for things like my Dad's birthday just to show that he and of course she are always in our thoughts. Not that she needs reminding but I hope it helps.
This card was made using my favourite Hobby Art clear stamp set Just for You stamped and embossed onto background papers.
The central images are cut from paper which has also been spritzed with glimmer mist. For once I think you can actually see it in the photograph.
I think you can probably see a circular theme running through the last couple of posts lol.
Better get back to the samples now, I need to deliver them to Barbara tomorrow.
Perhaps I'll get the chance to pop back later, if the homework is finished of course.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx