Followers

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Tag Cards

Afternoon,

A couple of tag cards from me today. And if I'm honest I can't even begin to remember how long they have been in my card box.

I do remember going through a bit of an orange and brown phase, which was around the time that my stamping book was published in 2006!!!!! Oh dear was it really that long ago.

For this card I layered together several torn pieces of stamped and embossed orange card and then cut them into a tag shape.
The flowers were stamped and embossed onto black card stock and then painted with a Pearlex Watercolour palette. 
The base card was created using Bazzil card stock and a piece of torn vellum. Brads, gold peel-offs and thread complete the card.
This second card was also made a long time ago using a Stampin Up stamp.
I stamped and embossed the image onto a small white tag and then layered it onto a base card covered with blue and pink Bazzil card stock.
I have a feeling that this was one of the cards that I made after one of the Grandchildren were born, and it definitely wasn't for Jack (2) or Chloe (3). I made several different ones as suggestions to say thank you for gifts received. 
I've just had my text message to book my 2nd Covid jab. I hope that I get off as lightly as last time with any reaction as I will have work the next day. My daughter is currently prone on the sofa feeling ghastly after her first jab, so it's a good job it's my night to cook.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx