Followers

Monday 10 May 2021

Split Colouring inspired by Jennifer McGuire

Evening,

Thank goodness full lockdown was this time last year when, if nothing else, the weather was kind to us. Can you imagine following all those rules without being able to get out in the sunshine for a walk.

Let's hope that we can soon meet up indoors, even if it is only 6 of us, because it is far too cold for us oldies to sit outside for any length of time without being chilled to the marrow.

We are still trying to decide on what to do as a first class once we can finally get back to them. 
I for one can't wait.
Here are a few cards that we made in a class, what seems like ages ago.
Inspired by Jennifer McGuire, they are a great way of getting two finished cards,
from one coloured image.
She refers to this as a Split Colouring Technique which gives you two-cards-for-one.
It also works just as well with a Christmas design.
Any technique that gives me two-cards-for-one is a good one in my books lol.
I'm sure that all the new rules will be listed in the newspapers tomorrow, so I think I will just wait till then, I'm too tired to look them up on the internet.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx