Followers

Saturday 8 May 2021

Joy to the World

Evening,

Now that I have worked my way through all of the card photos on my laptop I can start on the cards in my boxes, but where to start?? So I decided that probably the easiest way was to see what challenges there are out there and pick a card for that, even if I don't enter.

So one of the Christmas challenges is looking for something starting with J.
Joy to the World is a stamp designed by Jane Gill for Woodware. I stamped and embossed it onto black card stock,
and then stamped around the edge of the panel using various colours of metallic inks.
Very quick and easy.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx