Followers

Thursday 6 May 2021

Birthday Wishes for a Sister in Law

Evening Everyone,

What is it with scaffolders and the rules. I'm told that it is probably because of the type of job that they do. It makes them think that they are pretty much invincible and so they treat Covid restrictions with the same cavalier attitude. It really infuriates me. 

By contrast whilst waiting for my train at London Bridge station on Saturday, during my 30 minute waiting time, with a constant stream of customers onto the platform, I only saw 3 people without masks!!! Perhaps it had something to do with the signs saying that people are liable to fines of £6,300, or maybe they just feel that following the rules helps us all get out of this quicker. 

Sorry, now I've had my moan, on to the business of crafting :O)

I've had another last minute commission for my friends Sister in Law. Apparently she was so impressed by the card that I made for her husband that my friend ordered one for her too. How nice is that. What a compliment.
As usual with such a tight turnaround, I found a lovely LOTV image and some coordinating embossed paper from my stash. 
I decoupaged the second image that prints out and added it using silicon.
I also added some die cut sentiments
and her name, stacked for added dimension.
Despite daily blog posts, which may be considered evidence to the contrary, I am really struggling at the moment. I seem to have so much to do, very little time to do it in and even less motivation to get any of it done. I'm going to give in to it tonight and go and watch Jennifer McGuire on Youtube. She always manages to inspire me so lets hope some of her crafty enthusiasm can get me motivated.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx