Followers

Sunday 11 April 2021

Gone Fishing

Evening Everyone,

I think that's enough of the Christmas cards for a few days. I've spent the whole weekend making them and then this afternoon we had snow flurries just to cap it all off, so here instead are a couple of cards made using a fabulous Designer Boutique stamp called Gone Fishing.

I used a long acrylic block to create the watercoloured background.
I used a different sized block for the background on this card along with an embossing folder fo the background.
You can generally get a second generation stamping for the background with the addition of a little more water.
I like to chop sentiment stamps up for a different look to a card. It is also useful to cover up a smudge, as is the case here lol.
This card uses a mop up background which is a favourite technique of mine.
Thankfully the snow flurries haven't come to anything. Let's hope that I don't wake up to a very nasty surprise.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx