Followers

Saturday 10 April 2021

Christmas Snowflakes

Evening All,

I hope that you have all had a great Saturday. I have managed to get samples made with a couple of the stamp sets that I need to work on.......2 down, six more to go!!!!

So here are a few more Christmas cards created using a sheet of handmade background (Masterboard)  and some die cut snowflakes.
I used snowflakes as a background on a card along with some strips from the masterboard.
The piece of card that the snowflakes were cut from becomes a stencil  for the background to this card using the snowflake die cut from the center of the shaker card as a topper.
Not wishing to waste anything, I used up the stencil as a background to this card.
And finally another strip of the Masterboard and a few different die cut snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx