Followers

Monday 8 March 2021

Mica Techniques Inspired by Jennifer McGuire

Evening All,

As you know I am a big fan of Jennifer McGuire, as are my littlest Grandchildren, so here are a few cards inspired by something that I saw on her blog a while ago. 

They were made for a class on Mica powders.
I love this dotty effect on the leaves.
I will have to try and find the post where Jennifer showed how to achieve this particular technique.
These were made during the same class using some Altenew stamps and a pearlized stamp layering technique.
I think this was the Mica Removal Technique, but I have found various clips on YouTube that Jennifer has done HERE. They are all fabulous, so settle yourself down with a cuppa and prepare to be inspired. The problem is then finding enough time to play.
Better get to bed, it back to work for me tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx